It’s that time again!
Time for an evening of music, laughter and fellowship… and you can be a part of it. If you sing, play an instrument, or are just naturally foolish, please join us for the Follies. As in the past, you are encouraged to:
- Choose any piece of music you want to perform, alone or with any number of partners
- Send me the lyrics or sheet music by September 26.
- Rehearse on your own with your accompanist (live music only, unless you bring a sound engineer with you!)
- Rehearse with the entire group on Friday, October 16, 7PM.
- Perform for your adoring fans on Saturday, October 17, 7PM.
If you have other mad performance skills that you want to share (dancing, story-telling, juggling or anything else) please contact me and we’ll include you in the fun, too.
Your song will magically become part of a story that the Asbury Players Readers Theater will tell as the evening unfolds.
If you don’t want to perform solo, you can still be a part of the Follies by joining in a group number or the big finale.
And if you don’t want to perform at all, please join us in the audience. Admission is free to all, but donations to APPLAUSE will be dramatically accepted.
For more information, contact Barbara David at firstname.lastname@example.org or (925) 640-4495.